CHRISTMASSSS!

Hey! Hope everyone has had a good Christmas? I'm going to be blogging every Wednesday from now on, just because if I do it to often I'll probably blab on about boring crap.
The build up to Christmas was great:) + I've managed to stay out of hospital! Still going strong as-well ) Hopefully I'll make it to the full 6 weeks this time.. If I do, I'll be due in on the 7th of January. On Christmas eve I went to Blackpool to see my mums partners mum, and we went for dinner at a café on the beach. I obviously being me didn't eat much, but it was fun. Then when we got back I went to do abit of last minute Christmas shopping. IT WAS AWFUL, so busy! I decided I needed to tire myself out(I can never sleep on Christmas eve due to excitement) so while we were walking round I didn't use the wheelchair, I had a few coughing fits on the way round but nothing some Salbutamol inhaler couldn't sort out;) Hopefully soon I'll have some new lungs and I'll be walking round them shopping centres ahead of everyone else!
By that night I was absolutely shattered, so had no problem sleeping.. In fact I didn't want to wake up at 8o'clock when my mum was to excited to wait any longer. When I eventually did get up, I opened all my presents. I got an iPod (Music iPod, not a touch), Speakers, Clothes, Money, Make-up, and loads of other stuff:) My Christmas dinner was SO good.
On boxing day I arranged to go and meet Ashley and Aanisaa, it was cold but worth it as I haven't seen any of them over the Christmas period. We went to watch Ash skate for abit then we went for Mcdonalds before he had to go home. Me and Aanisaa got bored so we went into Manchester for a few hours. It was Madness, their was literally 1500 people in each shop -_- but I got a nice jumper in the sales:D
Today I've been so tired from having 2 full on days before, I've just had a PJ day:)
hope you're all well! Oh! and follow me on twitter as-well! @lizbomb_xo
Hope everyone's well!
liz x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've had a good Christmas an managed to stay out of the hospital keep fighting lizzie hope u get your new lungs soon Hun lots of love x

    ReplyDelete