Just a quick, boring update.

Happy new year! Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2013..
My new year isn't getting off to a good start really as I'm due IV's soon so my chest isn't feeling to good at all.. I started a course of oral antibiotics last week so I think they've got me through til now.. or I reckon I would have been in hospital over new year.
This is kind of boring 'cause I haven't done anything the past week really.. My body clock is completely on its back. I've not been able to sleep til 5am, then I'm waking up at about 3pm.. bad times. I'm definitely looking forward to hospital this time (NEVER thought I would say that) because when I'm in I go on an infusion called 'amonofolin' (don't know the right spelling) and it the first few Physio sessions when I'm in I really bring up all the crap from the bottom of my chest. I also use 'the bird' it kind of looks like a torture contraption, but it blows air into your lungs until the machine senses that your lungs are as full as they can get, with each cough it brings the flem right up from the bottom of your lungs. It isn't effective for everybody, but it works for me :) This is probably my last blog for a few weeks now, as I'll probably be in hospital by this time next week.
Add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/?q=#/lizzy.andrews1
And follow me on Twitter chrome://newtabhttps//twitter.com/lizbomb_xo
Thankyou for reading!
Lizzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment