Catch up :)))

Hello! I've not updated my blog in so long. So here's that long overdue post..

My birthday!

On the 16th of march was my 14th birthday, finally! I was spoiled i'm not gonna lie. For weeks before I knew i had a present AND a surprise. Normally I would tell my mum what i wanted for my birthday, but this year she went off my bucket list. I didn't know where she'd got the present idea from so I was kind of scared incase i didn't like it. I DO like it! I got an iPhone5! I was sosososoooo happy, and it hasn't left my hand ever since. I got out of hospital the day before my birthday, so I got my Surprise then...
I got a pony! I knew I was getting her but I thought it would be later on the year when the weather gets warmer. It was a nice surprise :))) I'm aware she looks like a scruffy mare.. but she lives out and when my mum put her into the field she happily rolled in the wettest muddiest patch she could find. So she needs major TLC. She's called Mabel and I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can ride her.

Rays of sunshine!

When I first uploaded my bucket list, I had a lot of help from people all over the place on Twitter and Facebook etc. And eventually the children's charity, Rays of sunshine, saw it... They asked me to choose something on my bucket list and they would sort it out for me, I choose to get a Macbook Air, so here I am right now, blogging from my new Macbook ;) I love it! They also arrainged for a limo to pick me up to take me to the Trafford centre, and for a meal at Nandos with my mum and sister. 

Health-wise..

Health wise i've been great! Like I said I got out of hospital the day before my birthday and I'm still feeling good. I'm still not back at school and don't think I will be doing until after my transplant, or at least until I can see some sort of improvement in my lung function. I've now been on the transplant list for 1 year, 2 weeks, and 4 days. Come on lungs! 

Thats all I've got to tell you really!

Lizzie xx


3 comments:

  1. you can cross some things off that bucket list now Lizzie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you had a wonderful 14th birthday your mums purse must be well an truly empty but i am sure your face was worth every penny keep going with your bucket list and yes indeed HURRY UP LUNGS ( helen ,+ chunk )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely birthday and hoping you get the best present ever in the next few days. xxx

    ReplyDelete