My Bucket List! :)

Things I wont be able to do until AFTER my lung transplant:


Go to New York

Sky dive.

Bungee jump

Swim with dolphins.

Go to chill factor and airkix.


float in the Dead Sea.

have my picture taken infront on the Hollywood sign.


go to a festival

stay in the Plaza Hotel in New York, the one from home alone



Now things i'll be able to do regardless:


get 10,000 more people to sign the organ donor register

own a MacBook.
And a canon camera, so I can take and edit decent photos

get on T.V.

Eat a full meal at Nandos.

DRIVE A CAR.

Go to London zoo

own an iPhone 5!

successfully paint my dogs nails

Make my own flavour of ice-cream. Preferably tomato soup flavoured

get a top trend in one country on twitter. Maybe even worldwide?

learn to ride a unicycle

learn to play the ukulele

play the ukulele and ride the unicycle at the same time

go on a road trip (lasting about 3days and staying in a different hotel every night)!

Leave a random letter on a strangers windshield complimenting them, then hide just to watch their reaction.

mother a micro-pig for 1 day

Achieve my ideal weight of 50kg

WIN A FACEBOOK CONTEST

shopping spree on Oxford street

Have a double lung transplant, cause yano... YOLO

Go on every ride at Alton towers

Help out a Homeless person. √

Convince someone who's 'YouTube famous' (Sam pepper, Caspar lee, Marcus butler, Jack and Finn harries, Zoella, PointlessBlog, or MAYBE charlieissocoollike) to do a video about organ donation.

get 5 celebrities to follow me on twitter.

Read all 7 Harry potter books.

Harry potter studio tour.

Go to Cadburys world.

Try different cultures of food.

8 comments:

  1. One down, 99,999 to go - I've just signed the Organ Donor register! Good luck with the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your bucket list Lizzie :) I'm already on the organ donor register (I'm a triple transplant recipient myself) so can't help you with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list, might have to steal a couple for my list ;)
    Im also already an organ donor, sorry.
    Best of luck with it all!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just signed up to be an organ donor, your bucket list is pretty amazing, though am not convinced by the tomato ice cream ;) hope you hit each and every one on this list :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck With your Bucket List Lizzie,
    I tweeted this page for you yesterday and a company called Rays of Sunshine have responded advising they may be able to help you with your list, they grant wishes for children, I have linked you with them on Twitter and contacted PostPals with Rays of Sunshines contact number, I do hope that my tweet will help make one of your wishes come true xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna ask about and try and help out with a couple of these.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck lizzie with everything on your list especially your new lungs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!
    caspar lee gay

    ReplyDelete